Feeling at lost with what you’re doing on Pinterest?
Are you a new business owner (or a new blogger) who wants to set up and increase your online presence through Pinterest? Are you wondering if you even need a Pinterest account?
Here are some good reasons to think about:
- There are more than 150 million of active Pinterest users. Unlike other social media users, they are ready to make purchases.
- Business account gives you the analytics to understand your audience better, so you can adjust your marketing practices accordingly.
Are you a seasoned blogger who LOVE blogging, but HATE spending hours to create graphics for your posts?
I LOVE creating graphics and I am very visually oriented. In my previous life, I designed wedding cakes and sugar sculptures. I would love to transfer that artistic inclination into creating eye-catching graphics for your blog or business.
Below are some examples of the graphics that I have created for my own blog.
Let me help you tackle Pinterest-related duties so you can focus on creating contents and other revenue-generating activities.
Services I offer:
Pinterest Business Account Set-Up
- Creating a Pinterest business profile
- Verifying website and linking accounts
- Creating 10 boards with descriptions and uniform board covers. (Note: Board covers will be simpler than the sample graphics above.)
- Enabling rich pins
Customized Pin Design
$ 50 for 5 customized pin designs
$ 75 for 10 customized pin designs
Additional $ 1 each for size variation of the same design (such as format for Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post).
Hire Me for Hourly Project
You can also hire me hourly (at $ 25/ hour) for other Pinterest-related activities such as:
- Doing account clean-up (adding/ removing boards)
- Updating pins for SEO
- Finding and joining group boards
- Scheduling specified number of pins per month
Contact me to discuss your specific needs at email@example.com or using the form below.
Look forward to help you conquer Pinterest to grow your business.